Wednesday, October 19, 2011

untitled

iv always kept things lockd up in me, all the anger,confusion,disapointment in my life, i bottled it up. nw th problem z, all that negativity, comes back, ts just this dark voice in my head, i just get filled with hate, everythng negative. ppl keep pushing me to that dark place, and im afraid of what i may do if i cross the line, nd listen to that voice. . .normaly, i talk or laugh it out, but of late everyone seems to be distant from me, a few disapointments alng th way ad to my burden, i keep putting on a fake smile, why cnt i genuinely smile? go thru my days feelng drained of late, im all alone, again. let me roll up more trees to numb my pain. i continuously question religion, n i get that feeling that, im gona end up doing something bad/stupid real soon..i cn feel the vibes peeling off my wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment