Wednesday, October 5, 2011

its been a long while. almost forever. i gotta give thanks to phayo for reminding me about this. where do i begin, ah...yes, lots of shit has happend, people change, life always gets a way of complicating things, the wandi u knew in 2010, isnt the wandi you know now. i couldnt give a damn about website development, and proffesional gaming. these things dont apeal to me anymore, i got deeper into the world of business and media. aftaskul ent. neva took off, twas doomed b4 it began, the girl i thought was the one, turned out to be one of em 2 timing whores. my business venture with thonje went down the drain after he left the country, leaving me with a debt of 4.5grand. for a 19 year old i matured really fast. my friends becoming druggies, almost pulling me down with them. in my darkest hour i found an unlikely friendship and trust in revona singh, thanks 4 being there and suportive when no one else did. i pretty much hit rock bottom, doubt in God, love, religion. see? its been a very long time huh...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment