Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hood ratz

Pathetic, thats what my life is turning out to be. I never planned it to turn out this way, if it wernt for my dad, i would be singing a whole different tune. Right now im stuck in a hood. With hood ratz. And for some pathetic reason ive started messing around with them, and i clearly remember swearing that, no matter how cute or fine the hoodrat can get, i wouldnt date them, now look what ive done,, pathetic! And as the japanese warriors bow down in shame with their swords, ive also decided to stop messing with the hoodrats, i need to set focus on my ideal type of girl. The goldilocks girl. Now thats what im talking about.
I mean, im one of a kind, so i need someone to compliment my special.ness! How do i get myself in these situations!

No comments:

Post a Comment